Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Christianity in the States

 This country (world) is messed up. I like my progressive bubble. Where 'feminism' isn't a trigger word and just means giving women the same respect, and rights that men get. Where progressive *IS* the future because (news flash) this country doesn't listen to scientists, it listens to money and money-loving rich. This country is built off of manipulation of the masses and nothing less. There is a reason Europeans are so much happier and well adjusted, and the young people from there are more mature than young people are here. (okay okay---she's a biased one with not *that* much life experience)

I keep learning about more and more celebrity figures, and american cultures that are shocking to me. People are so stuck in their ways that they make up problems that don't exist just so they can avoid the ones that do! Ignorance might be the worst problem in the world. I will say it again and again and again until I die. "The Truth will set you free." The truth will set you free. Breathe in the truth. Suck it up. Cry it out. Feel your emotions. Do whatever you have to do, but for God's sake, the sake of your own soul and the wellbeing of every other living being on the planet, face the freaking truth and educate yourselves. And grow, and learn, and be uncomfortable, and never stop because that's the only right path. (I don't mean putting yourself in dangerous places or uncomfortable ones 24/7. God had a day of rest for a reason)
I wish I could just help everyone stop sabotaging themselves and each other, but I can't. This is all I can do. Talk and hope people listen. Write and hope people read, and be in people's lives as a ear as much as God allows me to. Exposure to different ideas from the comfortable ones you were raised in is essential to become well-adjusted, stable, healthy, mature, and loving. If you are a Christian and your goal is to be loving, you need to get out and hang out with people who aren't. Jesus was before Christianity. I have no idea how so many Christians can just go to church and call it good. It's like they read the bible and obtain none of its information. If you are doing anything out of fear, you need to take a step back and confront yourself and what is actually going on. Fear has no place in the Christian heart. None. Especially with regards to decision-making. Fear and Love are contrary. If you can not live without fear, you will never find love. I'm not talking about rough times. Everyone has rough times. I am talking about daily decisions about your values and your morals and the choices you make in life.
That is all. ~Rosem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sickness. A little Rant

  tldr; the awe-someness of experiencing your body and soul heal probably makes up for the horrible emotional & physical pain and suffer...